The Hawk's Nest is a welcoming, teacher-supervised learning environment where Patton students may: work with Unionville HS National Honor Society students in a peer tutoring session, collaborate with peers on group projects, organize and participate in peer study groups, and have a quiet place to complete work. Hawk’s Nest is open to all Patton students. (see details below)
Who: Open to all Patton students
What: Hawk's Nest
When: Monday-Thursday 2:45-4:45 pm
Where: Patton MS Library
Why: To provide an after school learning experience for students
How: Through collaboration between UHS National Honor Society students and Patton MS students for a peer tutoring opportunity, as well as providing a teacher-supervised after school learning environment for multiple uses.
- Students must arrive with work to complete.
- Students may stay for part of the session or all of the session.
- Students will sign in and sign out with a teacher for each session.
- Parents must pick up their child(ren) by 4:45 pm.
- Parent pick-up will take place on the Rt. 82 side of our school.
Questions? Please email Mrs. Christina Brunschwyler at firstname.lastname@example.org